Join me at the Tesla Cybertruck unveiling?

• The site is just getting started. Please ignore any hiccups as we get everything set up!

TeslaTruckClub

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2019
As stated in my video, I should be getting an invitation to the pickup unveiling in November, and I am going to give away my +1!

Please subscribe to my EV.network YouTube Channel as I will announce the winner there this weekend or early next week.

I am asking that you enter only if you are in the US or Canada.

I will take the top 10 most liked comments here and in the Facebook Group, and then randomly choose one of those 20 people. Yes, you can post in both places for double chances. I will also choose two backup people. Once I pick the person I will confirm that they can go. Once we have a date I will reconfirm with the winner, and if they can't then I will contact #2, etc.

You will be responsible for your own flight and hotel room in either Hawthorne or Fremont (wherever the event is), but we'll meet up and head to the unveiling together.

I need to know immediately that whoever wins has a flexible schedule. We won't know the date most likely until a week before, and if past events are any indication, invitations will go out less than a week before the event. If you can't get flight/hotel and take time away last minute, then please let someone else be the winner. Hopefully we will get more lead time, but don't count on it.

My best guess is November 21 at 7pm PT. Second guess is November 14 at 7pm. Who knows though!

If by chance I don't get an invitation (I should though because I didn't RSVP to the Model Y event before it was full and the page said I would get invited to the next product unveiling), then I will do something else cool for the winner. Not quite as cool as going to the truck unveiling, but something.

All I want you to do to enter is comment here with:
  • Your location (City, State/Province - "Bay Area California", "Central Texas" is fine also)
  • What you're most looking forward to in the pickup
  • Why you want to come along

Reactions: HLogan

HLogan

Oct 30, 2019
Canton, NC
Canton, NC here. After driving a F250 for several years and then driving my wife's model 3, I'm ecstatic about the Tesla truck. There's so much to look forward to about the new truck coming out but I'm most excited about the power, cleanliness (no diesel or oil changes to deal with), noise reduction (its very peaceful inside a Tesla), camping (possibly using the truck as a power source), range, the list could go on and on. I really would love to attend the event because I believe we are witnessing history in the making and I want to say one day ("I was there"). Imagine where electric vehicles will be in 50-100yrs. Lets do this!

Tesla-T

Oct 30, 2019
Sylva, NC
Sylva, NC
I am thoroughly excited to seeing this radical design, and seeing what all Tesla packed into their first truck. At $49k price tag I am super pumped to see what this affordable truck can conquer! Been following tesla for a long time. I’m looking forward to seeing how fast and how far this thing can go, as well as it’s capabilities as a truck! I would love to be able to get to ride in the pre production model! Tesla truck for the win!

TwoTeslas2019

Oct 31, 2019
Mary Esther Florida
Northwest Florida! I am starting a YouTube channel ! I will focus on finding the average person and take them for test drives and answering general questions! I am on my Second Model 3 this year and still own a ICE truck. Excited to replace the second Model 3 and ICE truck when the Tesla Truck is available! American Made!

Jackwsandoz

Oct 31, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Let's go!!!
  • Im located in Los Angeles, CA
  • Looking forward to?! Only thing I love more than Teslas, are trucks. Weapons-grade torque, wrapped in a pickup by THE most innovative manufacturer in the last 100 years. Ohhh I'm looking forward to it!
  • I've been impatiently awaiting this debut ever since I heard a truck would someday be on the menu, reading Ashley Vance's biography on Musk back in 2015.